Primary school supply Teaching assistant
Locations include- Widnes, Whiston, Halewood and Huyton
Shifts available– Monday through to Friday 8:30-3:30, Mornings 8:30-12:30 and Afternoons 12:30-3:30.
If you are looking for flexibility ‘bank’ style shifts supporting local primary schools then we here at The Supply Register have an excellent opportunity to work in term time during the days that work for you.
We are delighted to be working in an exclusive partnership with The Wade Deacon multi academy trust to manage their recruitment in their Schools on a daily sickness cover basis. The school cover we require can be anywhere between Early years, KS1 and KS2.
Daily duties may include:
- Supporting the class teacher setting up the classroom for the day.
- Supporting tables of students with academic worksheets.
- Supporting pupils on a 1:1 basis.
- Supporting during break and lunch times.
- Supporting with various subjects throughout the day- core and foundation subjects.
- Supporting Children when leaving school for the day.
- Supporting the clean up of the classroom.
- Act as a positive role model.
- Bring an inspirational personality into the classroom to make learning fun and enjoyable.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your most recent CV & short-listed applicants will be offered an initial Teams Meeting.
The school and The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will require Safeguarding and Prevent training dated within the last 12 months. If you do not already have these qualifications, TSR are happy to provide you with a free, short on-line course. Please ask us for more details
For more information please email: email@example.com