Supply Teachers (Wade Deacon Trust)
£70 - £170 per day
The Wade Deacon Trust now operates a staff bank model so that they can directly engage with supply teachers and support staff that wish to work at their schools. This service is in partnership with The Supply Register.
This is an exciting time for the Trust and due to the continued success of the partnership, The Supply Register is seeking academic and non-academic education professionals to fulfil a variety of temporary positions across the Trust.
Positions available include:
- Supply Teachers (Primary, Secondary)
- Cover Supervisors
- Teaching assistants and LSA’s
- Assessors and Verifiers
About the Trust
“…The Wade Deacon Trust vision is for every school in the Trust to be an outstanding school where every child receives an exceptional education.
We believe all children are entitled to an educational environment in which their individual abilities and talents are fully developed using:
- Highly motivated teachers and support staff; with quality teaching to the highest standards that produce excellent learning and achievement.
- Exceptional facilities providing an exceptional learning atmosphere where all children are encouraged and supported. An environment in which respect, courtesy and integrity towards other people abound.
- We will develop personalised learning programmes that engage every child:
- To achieve their full potential, attaining the highest standards of which they are capable.
- To have high aspirations and expectations for their future.
- To develop an attitude of care and responsibility towards others and their surroundings and to be a positive impact on their community.
- To become independent, confident learners acquiring a love of learning to continue throughout life.
- To be creative and innovative through the promotion of a ‘can do’ and ‘no excuses’ culture…”
Successful applicants will:
· Hold a relevant qualification for the position applied for
· Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and excellent listening skills)
· Have excellent interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
· Have experience or have a desire to work with students in a social environment within a
· Previous experience of working with young people is an advantage but not essential.
· Have experience of working within a team.
· High-quality training and support
· Access to a range of CPD courses
· Opportunities to work across several schools
· Competitive rates of pay
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.