Supply Teachers (The Two Counties Trust)
£100.00 - £193.10 per day
The Two Counties Trust now operates a staff bank model so that we can directly engage with supply teachers and support staff that wish to work at our schools. This service is in partnership with The Supply Register.
The Two Counties Trust is a high-performing Multi-Academy Trust established in April 2016.
We consist of like-minded schools that share a passion for working in partnership in order to improve the quality of provision and outcomes for all our learners through focusing on school improvement.
All schools within the Trust welcome the opportunity to be an equal and valued partner and see their success as being measured in the achievement of their own targets and in the achievements of the Trust as a whole. We are committed to enabling each individual school to flourish with a high degree of autonomy whilst at the same time providing a culture of collaboration and mutual support.
Each Academy work closely with The Supply Register providing details of roles they have available for day to day, short term and long term opportunities.
The trust is currently recruiting for Secondary Teachers and Support staff to work on a supply basis and be first choice for the Acadamies ASAP.
Positions available include:
- Supply Teachers – All Subjects
- Cover Supervisors
- Teaching assistants and LSA’s
Successful applicants will:
- Hold a relevant qualification for the position applied for
- Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and excellent listening skills)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
- Have experience or have a desire to work with students in a social environment within a school setting. · Previous experience of working with young people is an advantage but not essential.
- Have experience of working within a team.
In return, the school has to offer
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
Apply today or for more information on this and other opportunities across The Supply Register. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/