Supply Teacher (full or part time) – The Heath, Runcorn
Are you a qualified teacher who would prefer a better work-life balance?
Do you have either part-time or full-time availability during the week?
Would you be open to a flexible position providing general cover at The Heath School?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to the above, we want to talk to you.
– Covering the class in the absence of their usual teacher.
– Managing behaviour expectations and keeping students on task.
– Liaising with other members of staff to report any issues or concerns.
– QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
– Experience teaching any subject to Key Stage 3/4 level.
– DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
– Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
– Access to permanent/long term vacancies within The Heath Family Trust.
– Support from an award-winning organisation in exclusive partnership with the Trust (The Supply Register).
Please apply now or call The Supply Register for more information.