Primary supply teachers – Heath Family trust
Shift patterns- You choose your days Monday through to Friday, Part time PPA short and long term contracts.
Daily rate- £113.33– £143.10 per day.
Locations include– Runcorn, Warrington.
The Supply Register are working in sole partnership with the Heath Family trust meaning we manage the daily supply of multiple primary schools within the Runcorn and Warrington area. We are looking for Qualified Teachers to join our team of bank staff to support on a daily basis covering sickness and general absences.
Each member of the Supply Register bank team displays a passionate and inspiring teaching style, positive and strong behaviour management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, pride in their work and a proactive, caring approach to teaching.
This position provides you with the opportunity to join our bank of staff for the schools in your chosen area and the flexibility to choose when you work. As part of our bank of staff you will have the following available to you:
- Weekly pay on a Friday.
- First come first serve to any work/days that the schools need.
- The opportunity for long term or permanent work.
- Flexibility to choose what days you would like to work each week.
- Direct access to your local partnership executive.
To be considered for the position of Supply Teacher, ideally you would have:
- Experience teaching within primary education.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Teaching Qualification.
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience.
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture.
If you are interested in this role please submit an up to date CV via the application button below. Successful applicants will be invited to an initial teams call.
The school and The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will require Safeguarding and Prevent training dated within the last 12 months. If you do not already have these qualifications, TSR are happy to provide you with a free, short on-line course. Please ask us for more details
For more information please email: email@example.com