SEND Teaching Assistants required
The Gipsy Hill Federation
£87-£99 per day
The Supply Register is currently working in partnership with The Gipsy Hill Federation of schools in South London to find experienced and committed SEND TA’s to work across the Federations six primary schools on a supply basis. The available roles will be a mix of daily supply, short-term supply, and long-term supply.
You will be working on both a 1:1 and group basis with pupils who need additional support both inside and outside of the classroom. The special needs of the students will include but are not limited to ADHD, ASD and Autism.
The Gipsy Hill Federation is comprised of six primary schools in Norwood, Tulse Hill, Camberwell and Clapham Park. Although part of the same federation, all six schools have maintained their individual identity in order to best serve their local communities. All six schools are easily commutable being serviced by multiple rail stations and bus routes.
- Ensure pupils are engaged in lessons and are completing their work as necessary
- Work individually or in small groups with pupils who need extra assistance
- Assist the class teacher in managing pupils’ behaviour
- Assist the class teacher with setting up activities and displays when needed
- Previous experience in an education or childcare role is essential
- Previous experience working with individuals with Special needs is essential
- Must have the Right to Work in the UK
- Must hold an Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service or be willing to process one
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 2 references and cover the last 2 years of employment
- Free CPD
- Dedicated consultant to inform you of available roles
- Exclusive access to multiple Academy trusts in London
- Flexible working arrangements
If you are interested in this role please apply now and a member of the Supply Register Team will be in touch!!