SEND Learning Mentors (Primary and Secondary) REQUIRED – Stafford, Staffordshire
Availability includes – FULL TIME, PART TIME, CHOOSE YOUR DAYS. (Start dates on-going)
Salary: £80 – £113.62 per day
Schools: Stafford (Staffordshire)
Are you an experienced SEND Learning Mentor looking for a new and exciting role? The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed provider on behalf of multi academy trusts across Walsall. We are recruiting exclusively for one of our partnership schools within the area. We are looking for Learning Mentors who will meet the school’s values to inspire, be inclusive, be supportive, to innovative and be ever evolving.
There are multiple roles currently available in a mainstream setting, as well as SEND provisions.
SEND provisions are ever changing, so we ask that each member of the Supply Register bank team displays strong behaviour management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, pride in their work and a proactive, caring temperament.
As part of our bank of staff, you will have the following available to you:
- Weekly pay on a Friday.
- First come first serve to any work/days that the schools need.
- The opportunity for long term or permanent work.
- Flexibility to choose what days you would like to work each week.
- Direct access to your local partnership manager.
- Regular and consistent work in your chosen schools.
To be considered for the position of Supply Teacher, ideally you would have:
- Experience working with SEND children in a school setting.
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience.
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture.
- To have had experience within a SEND provision (but not essential)
If you are Teaching Assistant, apply today or for more information on this and other opportunities across The Supply Register, contact the resourcing team on 01782 438968. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across the West Midlands.
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child and Adult Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.