The Supply register are working in partnership with LEAD Academy Trust to create a bank of staff for the school to access in the new academic year. These roles could be day to day supply cover, short term sick cover or long-term roles. If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for both experienced and newly qualified teaching assistants who are committed to supporting the education to the pupils of The LEAD Academies.
- Hold TA qualification or have experience working in UK primary Schools
- Have experience working with SEND pupils
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively with other staff
As a member of bank staff at a LEAD Academy you will be expected to:
- Follow schools policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Complete planning and marking as required
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings
The Supply Register have been the Managed Service Provider for the LEAD Academy Trust since 2017.