SEN Teaching Assistant
Birley Spa Primary Academy
We are currently recruiting experienced teaching assistants with a good level of SEN experience to join our candidate bank to work on a supply basis at Birley Spa Primary Academy.
This role will include working with children with challenging behaviour in the independent referral unit as well as classroom based.
- ·Being committed to your teaching career to ensure the best results
- ·A willingness to learn every step of the way
- ·To have an engaging teaching style
- ·Always ensuring you have high standards of teaching and learning
- ·The ability to work well as part of a team and independently
- ·To care about your work and do the best for your students
To be eligible for this role you must:
Hold proof of right to work in the UK
Hold an enhanced DBS registered on the update service or be willing to apply for a new one
Provide 2 references to cover the last 24 months minimum
If you are an SEN Teaching Assistant apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Sam via email email@example.com or call the resourcing team on 0114 489 0960. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across
The Supply Register.