SEN Teaching Assistant- Secondary School
£65 - £80 per day
SEN Teaching Assistant- Supply Staff
Two Counties Academy Trust
Heritage High School & Springwell Community College
The Supply Register are delighted to be appointed as a dedicated service provider for The Two Counties Trust for all supply requirements across their academies.
We are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants to join our supply bank for supply work at Heritage High School & Springwell Community College based in Chesterfield. This may vary from day to day supply, short term and long term supply.
The Two Counties Trust is a family of academies who are united in their vision to rapidly improve the learning experience of their students and raise the aspirations of the local communities which they serve across the East Midlands.
We look forward to working with the trust who join our growing network of MATs in the region, increasing opportunities for education professionals and our supply chain of agencies to ensure the highest standards when procuring temporary staff for their schools.
The successful Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant:
- Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Have experience working on a one to one basis
- Hold a Teaching Assistant Qualification, Degree, NVQ, Child Care or Equivalent Qualifications
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience and strong behaviour management skills
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with school policy
- Commitment to supporting students
At the Supply Register, we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long-term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Danielle via email or the resourcing team on telephone 01785 472 481.