SEN Teaching Assistant – The Grange Academy
The Supply Register are working in partnership with The Grange Academy in Runcorn to support them with their staffing needs. This popular all-through school are looking to hire an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work within their ASC (Autistic Spectrum Condition) Resource Base. The successful applicant will have experience of working alongside students with Autism and/or other conditions on the spectrum.
This role is a long-term vacancy, paid via The Supply Register initially, with the view to becoming a permanent role for the right candidate.
– Supporting the students on a 1:1 and small group basis.
– Working alongside other members of staff within the Resource Base.
– Liaising with parents/carers to keep them updated on student progress and behaviour.
– Experience working with students who have had Autism.
– A minimum of a TA Level 1 course (or working towards this).
– DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for this).
– Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
– A rewarding job role, where no two days are the same.
– Access to the Trust’s permanent vacancies as and when they are made available.
If you are interested in this role please submit an up to date CV via the application button below. Successful applicants will be invited to an initial teams call.
The school and The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will require Safeguarding and Prevent training dated within the last 12 months. If you do not already have these qualifications, TSR are happy to provide you with a free, short online course. Please ask us for more details.