The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of the Transforming Future Trust. We are working with academies within both trusts for all teaching assistant requirements including daily and long term requirements. Due to continued growth we are looking for eager and energetic teaching assistants to support these academies on an ongoing basis.
We require a highly motivated and creative Teaching Assistant to support a student within Key Stage 2 – key stage 4.
In order the speed up the registration process for when the schools do return to normal we have created a process where 80% of the signing up process is completed from the safety of your own home with the remaining 20% of the process able to be completed once certain sanctions and advisories have been lifted and it is again safe to continue on as normal.
- GCSE English and Maths (A*-C) or Adult Literacy & Numeracy Level 2 equivalent
- Level 3 qualification in working with children or young people
- Teaching assistant related qualification
- Youth work related qualification
- Other equivalent qualification relevant to children/young people
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register.