SEN Teaching Assistants– Huntingdon Academy
The Supply register are working in partnership with Huntingdon Primary Academy to recruit SEN TA’s for a number of roles at the school. These roles could be day to day supply cover, short term sick cover or long-term roles. If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for both experienced and newly qualified teaching assistants who are committed to supporting the education to the pupils of Huntingdon Academy.
About Huntingdon Academy:
“Our focus is on meeting the individual needs of every child to ensure they develop the skills they need to reach their full potential and be ready for next phase of their academic journey. We encourage parents / carers to be involved in their children’s learning as much as possible, and to work in partnership with us for the benefit of their children.”
- Hold TA qualification or have experience working in UK primary Schools
- Have experience working with SEND pupils
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively with other staff
As a member of bank staff at a LEAD Academy you will be expected to:
- Follow schools policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Complete planning and marking as required
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings
The Supply Register have been the Managed Service Provider for the LEAD Academy Trust since 2017.
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.