SEN Teaching Assistant required – Summer term start
Wade Deacon Trust – Yew Tree Primary school
£75-£80 per day
Are you a passionate qualified teaching assistant who has a real passion for supporting students with varying needs?
The Supply Register are in partnership with The Wade Deacon Trust and are seeking well skilled SEND teaching assistants to work in Yew Tree Primary school to support their children in the DSP (Designated Specialist Provision) unit. This is a lovely mainstream school with a SEND provision and has a fantastic and supportive team behind them. The teaching assitant roles requires working 1:1 with a range of children with mild to complex learning needs.
An opportunity has arisen in their DSP provision to start after the Easter break, this would be a full time role and would potentially lead into long term work into the new academic year.
- Strong SEND background
- Pro active and engaging mindset to help support support both the teachers delivery and the students
- Preparing the classroom for lessons, such as setting up equipment.
- Managing behaviour and engaging students with their own learning.
- Working with students either one to one or in small groups out of the classroom.
- TEAM TEACH Qualification is desiarable but will consider applications who havent.
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
For more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom Gower via email or call 07713038480. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: