SEN Teaching Assistant – Yew Tree Primary Academy
The Supply Register are proud to be working in partnership with the Wade Deacon Trust and therefore Yew Tree Primary Academy.
We are looking on their behalf to recruit a Teaching Assistant with experience of working within SEN/D to support students on a 1:1 basis in a long-term position starting ASAP.
– Supporting a student who has Special Education Needs/Disabilities on a 1:1 basis.
– Liaising with the SENCo regarding the best approach to support the student.
– Supporting the Class Teacher to uphold behaviour management standards.
– Experience supporting students with additional needs.
– DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
– Ability to work school hours Mon-Fri.
– Good rates of pay, paid weekly, PAYE.
– Consistent, regular work.
– Access to permanent opportunities within the Trust.
Apply now or call The Supply Register for more information.