SEN Teaching Assistant – Secondary School, Bootle
The Supply Register are recruiting on behalf of Hillside High School in Bootle for an SEN Teaching Assistant. This position will likely be required for the whole of the 2021/22 Academic Year on a temporary basis initially, but could turn into a Permanent post for the right applicant. The role will be working on a 1:1 basis with a young person in Key Stage 3 who has additional needs, so experience of working in a similar role would be advantageous.
– Supporting the student on a 1:1 basis with all aspects of school life.
– Liaising with other staff to share best practice.
– Providing parents/carers with feedback on the progression of the young person where applicable.
– Experience working on a 1:1 basis with a student who has additional needs would be an advantage.
– Patience, empathy and good communication skills are essential.
– DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
– Long-term work, with the possibility to go permanent.
– Good rates of pay, paid weekly.
– Strong and supportive staff to help support the successful applicant.
Please apply now or call Mark at The Supply Register for more information.