SEN Teaching Assistant required for 1:1 long term role
Wade Deacon Trust – Whiston Willis
Starting September – Full times
£65-£75 per day
Are you a passionate qualified teaching assistant who has a real passion for supporting students with varying needs?
The Supply Register are in partnership with The Wade Deacon Trust and are seeking two well well skilled SEND teaching assistants to work 1:1 with a child in KS1 in Whiston Willis Primary School. This is a great opportunity for someone who is seeking a long term position from September who has the skills and desire to make a difference.
- Strong SEND background working with complex needs
- Expereince working SEMH needs
- Pro active and engaging mindset to help support support both the teachers delivery and the students
- Preparing the classroom for lessons, such as setting up equipment.
- Managing behaviour and engaging students with their own learning.
- Working with students either one to one or in small groups out of the classroom.
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
For more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom Gower via email or call 07713038480. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: