The Supply register are working in partnership with Glapton Primary Academy to create a bank of staff for the school to access in the new academic year. These roles could be day to day supply cover, short term sick cover or long-term roles. If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, we would love to hear from you. We are looking for both experienced and newly qualified teaching assistants who are committed to supporting the education to the pupils of Glapton Academy.
About Glapton Academy:
“At the Glapton Academy we believe that it is important that each child is given the opportunity to develop his/her full potential and we are continuously striving to enable our children to succeed and to provide an education of the highest quality to enable each child to be their very best when they leave us in Year 6.
Our Academy seeks to provide a rich and creative curriculum with the highest expectations for our children to attain high standards in all core skills and subject areas whilst discovering their interests and abilities in the wider curriculum and upholding core British Values.”
- Hold TA qualification or have experience working in UK primary Schools
- Have experience working with SEND pupils
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of all pupils
- Have high expectations of themselves and work collaboratively with other staff
As a member of bank staff at a LEAD Academy you will be expected to:
- Follow schools policies
- Adhere to school behaviour policy
- Complete planning and marking as required
- Take part in whole school activities as required
- Ensure you abide to the school day timings
The Supply Register have been the Managed Service Provider for the LEAD Academy Trust since 2017.