Learning Support & Exam Invigilator – Reaseheath College
The Supply Register are recruiting on behalf of a successful and popular FE College for a number of SEN Teaching Assistants who can oversee and support with their exam provision. The successful applicant will have experience and knowledge of working alongside students who have additional needs. Ideally this would include anxiety, mental health, dyslexia, autism or ADHD experience.
The role will require working collaboratively with the Learning Support Team, curriculum and Exams colleagues to undertake Exam Access Arrangements (EAA) assessments for students, oversee the provision and delivery of EAA alongside delivery of specific learning support interventions to individuals and small groups of students.
– Supporting students who have been previously identified as vulnerable.
– Offering students help with managing their workload, building confidence or mental health needs.
– Working with other members of staff to share best practice and information where appropriate.
– Interesting work in practical subjects.
– Working alongside young people who want to gain vocational qualifications.
– Experience working in a similar position as a Teaching Assistant would be beneficial.
– Experience working as an Exam Invigilator.
– Patience, approachability and flexibility across a range of subject areas.
– A DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for a new one.
– Pass grades at GSCE Maths and English or equivalent.
Please apply now or call The Supply Register for more information.