Secondary School SEN Teacher
Rate Of Pay: £102 – £147 per day
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on Behalf of several Multi Academy Trusts. We are looking for an SEN teacher who is motivated and has experienced working either with SEN children or in an SEN setting.
As an SEN teacher, you will be responsible for teaching children with challenging behaviour and profound and multiple learning difficulties. You will teach a variety of subjects within the Secondary Curriculum.
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS or QTLS
- Have proven experience of teaching within Secondary (Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4)
- Have experience of planning, delivering and teaching lessons
- Experience assessing individuals performances
- Have experience of working within an SEN setting (desirable) OR experience of supporting children with SEND
- Be able to adapt quickly to potentially challenging situations
At The Supply Register we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long – term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hours a day
If you are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register visit supply register website or contact Sarah Mason on 01782 438968.