Ark King Soloman Academy
SEN Early Years Practitoner
The Supply Register are currently seeking to appoint an experienced and enthusiastic SEN Early Years Practitoner for Ark King Soloman Academy.
Required hours of work for this role would be from 8am to 5pm.
Responsibilities SEN Early Years Practitoner
- To assist the nursery teacher with individual and groups of children as appriorpirate to their development
- To assist in daily, weekly, and termly planning and evaluation to meet the childrens needs and interests
- To assist in observations, assesments, and recording of each child’s progress with reference to the school policies
- Working with children who will have a range of SEN.
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered to the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references within the last 24 months
- Exclusive access to the Ark/GHF/ATT schools
- Free CPD Trainings
- A dedicated consultant to regularly inform you of current and upcoming roles
- Flexible work to always suit your circumstances
Don’t delay, apply today and a member of staff will be in touch as soon as possible.