Secondary Teaching Vacancies
£100.00 - £193.10 per day
The Supply Register are working exclusively for all recruitment requirements as the preferred supplier for the following Academies in and around Derbyshire
To be on these Academies first call list, send your CV we are recruiting for all subjects specialists
- L.E.A.D Academy Trust
- Redhill Academy Trust
- The EVOLVE Trust
- The Two Counties Trust
Want to hear first about ALL supply requirements for Secondary Schools in Derby and Derbyshire? Join The Supply Register today!
Are you a recent NQT looking to gain experience doing supply for your NQT year? Experienced in teaching in a secondary school but looking for a change? Contact The Supply Register today to hear first of ALL supply opportunities for Derby and Derbyshire Secondary Schools.
- To hold a degree or equivalent qualification.
- To be a qualified teacher.
- Have experience teaching a specialist subject at secondary level up to key stage 5
- To have evidence of professional development relating to the leadership and management of a secondary school
- Establish and review targets and make decisions; relate to and work with others as a member of a team
- To have knowledge of developments with regard to the National Curriculum and other Government initiatives.
- DBS on update service (desirable)
If you are a Secondary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact via email or Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/