Secondary Teaching Assistants required
The Leigh Academy, Rainham
The Supply Register is currently working in partnership with the Leigh Academies Trust and are looking to find experienced and dedicated Secondary Teaching Assistants to join their schools on a day-to-day, short-term supply and temporary basis. We are looking for secondary teaching assistants to work across all secondary year groups.
The Leigh Academies Trust is one of the country’s largest and most established multi-academy trusts operating across Kent, Medway and South-East London. It contains Primary, Secondary and Special academies and is highly inclusive and successful. Their mission is to deliver “education for a better world” by ensuring that young people in their academies have an excellent start in life regardless of their background or ability.
- Ensure pupils are engaged in lessons and are completing their work as necessary
- Work individually or in small groups with pupils who need extra assistance
- Assist the class teacher in managing pupils’ behaviour
- Assist the class teacher with setting up activities and displays when needed
- Previous experience in an education or childcare role is essential
- Must have the Right to Work in the UK
- Must hold an Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service or be willing to process one
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 2 references and cover the last 2 years of employment
- Free CPD
- Dedicated consultant to inform you of available roles
- Exclusive access to multiple Academy trusts in London
- Flexible working arrangements
If you are interested in this role, please apply now and a member of The Supply Register Team will be in touch!