The Supply Register are recruiting
Secondary teacher (all subjects)
Rate of Pay: £102 – £147 per day
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed serviced provider on behalf of ARK. We are working in partnership with the academies within the trusts to accommodate all teaching and classroom support requirements including daily and long-term positions.
We are recruiting for a Secondary Teacher.
This position is a permanent position with the school and will commence in the new academic year.
The following schools are part of ARK:
- Ark Kings
- Ark St Albans Academy
- Ark Boulton Academy
- Ark Victoria
- Have experience teaching with a school or are Newly Qualified
- Hold Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring and creative lessons
- Have and set high expectations of behaviour and learning from the outset of the lesson
- Supervise and deliver work that has been set
- Ensure all students are working well on set tasks and assist them where needed and possible
- Enforce all school policies regarding behaviour, safeguarding and uniform etc
- Establish and maintain a safe and positive learning environment in the lesson you are covering
At The Supply Register we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long – term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hours a day
If you are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register visit supply register website or contact Sarah Mason on 01782 438968.