Secondary Teacher Vacancies – Derbyshire
£100.00 - £193.10 per day
Secondary Supply Teachers Urgently Needed in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
JOIN OUR BANK STAFF
The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider on behalf of several trusts across the East Midlands.
I am working specifically with the following Secondary Academies for all of their supply requirements offering daily and long term opportunities to our bank staff:
- Ashfield School
- Frederick Gent School
- Selston High School
- Swanwick Hall School
- The Manor Academy
- Wilsthorpe School
- The Brunts Academy
- Da Vinci Academy
- Noel Baker L.E.A.D Academy
I am looking for both newly qualified and experienced teachers. If you are a Secondary Teacher (KS3, KS4 or KS5), I would love to speak with you today to discuss the fantastic opportunities available.
By joining the talent pool you will be the first to hear of any positions for the academies and using our online portal can choose which shifts, days, placements are most suited to you.
- Set high expectations of behaviour and learning from the outset of the lesson
- Supervise and deliver work that has been set.
- Ensure all students are working well on set tasks and assist them where possible
- Enforce all school policies regarding behaviour and uniform
- Establish and maintain a safe and positive learning environment in the lesson you are covering
Why Should You Apply?
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Assigned to a dedicated consultant
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
Don’t delay, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Jo Jordan via email
Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/