Secondary School Teacher
The Supply Register are working in partnership with The L.E.A.D Academy Trust.
We are recruiting candidates to join our candidate bank to work in the trust schools across Sheffield.
If you are looking for work within a school setting then we would love to hear from you.
Why supply teaching?
- A fantastic opportunity to work in a variety of schools
- A flexible approach for a better work/life balance
- You are in control of the days you want to work
- Opportunities to work on longer term contract
- Access to an experienced team of recruiters who will match your skillset to roles within our schools
In order to be suitable for this position you will:
- Be passionate about teaching
- Hold the legal right to work in the UK
- Hold QTS
- Experience working across KS3/4/5
- Have up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Ability to teach in your subject specialism or across general subject cover
- Be Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
To find out more:
Call 0114 4890960 or email Danielle.Noble@supplyregister.uk