The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed service provider for Ark Schools. We are working in collaboration with the Secondary Schools within the trust, to support their delivery of education by providing engaging and passionate staff, who assist across all age groups on a supply basis.
Day-to-day, Short- term and Long-term Supply positions are available. The roles will be varied so will suit those looking for part time or flexible working arrangements.
To be eligible, you must have:
- A recognised teaching qualification (QTS or equivalent)
- Experience of working with children in a school setting
- A valid DBS check (or be willing to apply for one)
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- A passion for teaching and learning
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
Please apply with your current CV and a member of the South East team will get in touch to discuss your application further. Register to work for us in three easy steps –
- Apply for the role with a full CV.
- Attend a telephone interview to start the compliance process
- Attend a video verification and get to know team’s video call
**The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students, and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children’s barred list check.**