Secondary Supply Teachers required
The Leigh Academy, Dartford
Day-to-Day Supply, Short-term Supply and Temporary positions
The Supply Register is currently working in partnership with the Leigh Academies Trust and The Leigh Academy in Dartford to find experienced and dedicated Secondary Teachers to join their schools on a day-to-day, short-term supply and temporary basis. We are looking for Teachers to work across all secondary year groups and subjects.
The Leigh Academies Trust is one of the country’s largest and most established multi-academy trusts operating across Kent, Medway and South-East London. It contains Primary, Secondary and Special academies and is highly inclusive and successful. Their mission is to deliver “education for a better world” by ensuring that young people in their academies have an excellent start in life regardless of their background or ability.
- Plan and lead insightful, varied and inclusive lessons
- Liaise with support staff regarding students who need additional support
- Track student progress and adjust any targets as needed
- Provide students with feedback regarding their progress
- Ensure pupil safety both inside and outside of the classroom
- Previous experience as a qualified teacher is essential
- Must hold QTS
- Must have the Right to Work in the UK
- Must hold an Enhanced DBS registered on the Update Service or be willing to process one
- Must be able to provide a minimum of 2 references and cover the last 2 years of employment
- Free CPD
- Dedicated consultant to inform you of available roles
- Exclusive access to multiple Academy trusts in London
- Flexible working arrangements
If you are interested in this role, please apply now and a member of The Supply Register Team will be in touch!