Secondary Supply Teachers Urgently Required
Ark Schools – London
Daily Supply, Short Term Supply, Long Term Supply
Full Time, Part Time and Flexible Working Arrangements
Are you a Qualified Teacher?
Are you looking to make a real difference by teaching secondary aged students in a classroom setting?
Do you live in or around London?
The Supply Register currently works in partnership with Ark (Multi Academy Trust) and their schools are looking to recruit Secondary Teachers (QTS) for day-to-day support and short/long term roles.
By Joining the Ark’s staff bank you will receive regular updates from dedicated Partnership Executives about immediate requirements (daily, short term and long-term supply) as well of any upcoming positions within the trust on either a permanent or fixed term basis.
To be considered for the position of Supply Teacher:
- Hold QTS or QTLS
- Strong classroom and behaviour management techniques
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with school policy
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Teaching qualification (PGCE, QTS or QTLS)
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
The positions are varied therefore the role will suit individuals who are looking for full time, part time and flexible working arrangements.
If you are interested in this role then please apply now and a member of the Vision Teaching Team will be in touch!