Secondary Science Teacher (QTS/QTLS) Required
Availability: Full time (start dates ongoing)
Salary: £119 – £159
Are you a qualified (QTS) Secondary Science Teacher (Chemistry Specialist) looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for you next role where you can make a difference in inspiring the next generation?
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated teacher of Science (Chemistry Specialist desired) with an infectious passion for the subject and specialist subject knowledge to for one of their secondary schools. The Supply Register are working as a managed service provider for the Landau Forte Charitable Trust. STEM subjects are an integral part of the curriculum and the school are relentless in providing exciting STEM based learning opportunities in lessons and the wider curriculum.
As part of our bank staff you will have the following available to you:
- A weekly salary on a Friday (PAYE)
- Support throughout your placements
- First come first serve to any work/ days that schools need
- Direct access to your local partnership manager
To be considered for the position of Supply Teacher ideally you would have:
- Experience teaching within a school or are a newly qualified teacher
- Be confident in the delivery of all scientific disciplines (preferably Chemistry) at KS3 and KS4. (Desirable KS5 experience also)
- Hold Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring and creative lessons
- Have and set high expectations of behaviour and learning from the outset of the lesson
- Establish and maintain a safe and positive learning environment in the lesson you are covering
If you are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register visit https://supplyregister.uk/ or contact a member of the West Midlands Team on 01782 438968.