Secondary School Teaching Assistant – Runcorn
The Supply Register are working on behalf of a Secondary School in the Runcorn area to support their hiring of a long-term Teaching Assistant. This vacancy is an ASAP start and will be working on a 1:1 basis with a student who needs some additional support staying on task. This is a long-term position which could last until the end of the Academic Year 2021/22, with the potential of a permanent position at the end of that period too.
– Working alongside a Secondary aged student and supporting them to stay on task.
– Assisting the student with their workload and general school life.
– Liaising with other members of staff to share best practice and information where appropriate.
– Experience in a similar position as a Teaching Assistant or supporting young people.
– Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
– Ability to commit to a long-term TA vacancy.
– Long-term vacancy which could turn into a permanent role.
– Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
– Access to the Trust’s other permanent vacancies.
Please apply now or call Mark at The Supply Register for more information.