Secondary School Teachers- Talent Pool
£96.96 - £143.10 per day + CPD
Secondary School Supply Teachers – Cannock
The Supply Register are proud to be working on an exclusive basis with the SUAT multi academy trust. We are working with secondary academy based in Cannock, recruiting for secondary school teachers to join our talent pool.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain frequent daily work across both general cover or subject specific.
You will hear first of all supply requirements for the academy and using our online portal can choose which shifts, days, placements are most suited to you.
We are looking for newly qualified or experienced teachers within the secondary teaching field. Whether you have a core subject specialism or can carry out general cover we would love to speak with you today to discuss the fantastic opportunities available.
- Have experience teaching within a school or Newly qualified
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
We are helping teachers plan for September during this period of school closures, with some schools starting to recruit for long term roles for September now. There may also be roles at key worker hubs, so do apply to speak to a team member at TSR today.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a qualified School Teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Pindi via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/
QTS, Trainee Teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers, Primary Teacher, Secondary Teacher