Secondary School Teachers- Talent Pool
£100 - £193.10 per day
Secondary School Supply Teachers – South Sheffield
The Supply Register are proud to be working on an exclusive basis with the L.E.A.D academy trust. We are working with one of their academies in Sheffield The Birley Secondary Academy for all supply requirements. Boasting a modern setting and facilities the academy in rapidly growing.
The Vision of the academy: “To ensure that we constantly challenge ourselves and our pupils to aspire to our very best, enjoying learning and being active members of the academy. We expect the highest standards of behaviour, respect and tolerance for others. In addition, every pupil expected to work hard to make the best of everything that the academy has to offer through our curriculum and our enrichment activities”
This is an exciting opportunity to gain frequent daily work across both general cover or subject specific.
You will hear first of all supply requirements for the academy and using our online portal can choose which shifts, days, placements are most suited to you.
We are looking for newly qualified or experienced teachers within the secondary teaching field. Whether you have a core subject specialism or can carry out general cover we would love to speak with you today to discuss the fantastic opportunities available.
- Have experience teaching within a school or Newly qualified
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions & 80% to scale on short term
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are a qualified School Teacher or NQT, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Dave via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/