Cover Supervisor – Bootle/Liverpool
Are you already a Cover Supervisor looking for more work in the Bootle/Liverpool areas?
Would you be open to more experience working in Secondary Schools in the local area?
Do you have availability to work at least a couple of days per week?
The Supply Register are hiring for a number of Cover Supervisors who have the ability to get to schools in the Bootle/Liverpool area. TSR work with Multi-Academy Trusts across the North West on an exclusive basis who call upon us to fulfill their supply cover needs. These may include any vacancies from short term sickness absences to long term cover and even permanent roles. Working as a Cover Supervisor is perfect experience for University graduates who would like more exposure of school environments to see if they would like to go into a career in teaching.
– Delivering pre-set work in a range of different subjects to cover staff absences.
– Keeping students on task throughout the lesson.
– Liaising with staff to report any issues or non-attendance.
– Experience working with children.
– Availability to work at least a couple of days per week.
– Enhanced DBS certificate on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
– Paid experience working with children and young people.
– Regular work on the days you are available.
– Opportunities for long-term/permanent positions within the Trust.
Please apply today or call Mark at The Supply Register for more information.