SECONDARY ICT TEACHER REQUIRED – NORTON CANES, CANNOCK
Availability Required – FULL TIME (ONGOING START DATES)
Salary: £119 – 175.59 per day
School Locations – Cannock
Are you a Secondary Teacher just beginning your career, an experienced teacher looking for the next new challenge, or simply looking for part time additional roles? The Supply Register are proud to be working as a managed provider on behalf of Multy Academy Trusts in the Cannock area. One of our partnership schools is current seeking an ICT Teacher. If you believe that you would be able to bring enthusiasm, creativity, and high expectations to this role, please apply today.
Each member of the Supply Register bank team displays strong behaviour management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, pride in their work and a proactive, caring temperament.
As part of our bank of staff, you will have the following available to you:
- Weekly pay on a Friday.
- First come first serve to any work/days that the schools need.
- The opportunity for long term or permanent work.
- Flexibility to choose what days you would like to work each week.
- Direct access to your local partnership manager.
- Regular and consistent work in your chosen schools.
To be considered for the position of Supply Teacher, ideally you would have:
- Experience teaching in a secondary educational setting
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Qualified Teacher Learning Skills (QTLS) certification.
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience.
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture.
If you are Teacher, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register, contact the resourcing team on 01782 438968. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across the West Midlands.
The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.