SCIENCE TEACHER REQUIRED
Full Time – Temp to perm positions available
Salary: £113 – £159
Academy Transformations Trust
Are you looking to help inspire the next generation?
Are you a science teacher who wants to teach fun and exciting lessons?
At The Supply Register we take great pride in working closely with Multi Academy Trusts across The West Midlands to recruit staff. One of our ATT schools are looking for an eager and enthusiastic Science Teacher to start after Easter.
- A willingness to learn every step of the way
- To have an engagement teaching style
- Experience teaching in a Secondary setting
- Hold Qualified teacher status or teaching qualification
- Be able to demonstrate recent classroom experience
- Be dedicated to raising standards and be a good role model
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to help secure foundations for lifelong success
The school takes pride in giving each of their students the skills, personal qualities and qualifications they need to be successful. All staff work together and believe in a character nurturing curriculum. The school sets high expectations for their students and has several strategies in place for behaviour management and pastoral care.
As Part of our staff you will have the following available to you:
- A weekly Salary on a Friday – PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- First come, first serve to work that schools need
- Direct access to your local partnership manager
If you are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other opportunities across The Supply Register visit https://supplyregister.uk or contact Sarah Mason on 01782 438968.