The Supply Register is currently recruiting for forward-thinking, dedicated, hardworking, highly skilled and knowledgeable Primary Science Teacher to provide support to a school based in Southwark
The Supply Register are currently working with a number of Ark Academy schools in London of whom are seeking a school Science Teacher.
The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities.This is a great opportunity to join the school and become part of its committed teaching team at the beginning of a new journey. The positions on offer are a mixture of; permanent, long term, short term and daily cover, salary is dependant upon experience.
The Supply Register is looking for exceptional candidates for the role of Secondary School Teacher to meet our total commitment to our Ark schools and the children they support.
– Teaching Science to Key Stages 1, 2, 3 and 4
– Liaising with other members of the department in order to deliver a good standard of teaching.
– QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
– DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apply for one.
– Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
– Access to the Trust’s permanent vacancies.
– Experienced consultants available to speak with around the clock.
This position is open to teachers with any amount of experience and ECTs (Early Career Teachers) as well as experienced Teachers are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply & shortlisted applicants will be offered an initial Teams Meeting.
Contact Kirsty via email Fahmina.K@supplyregister.uk or call the London Resourcing Team on 02080588226.