Science Teacher – The Prescot School
The Supply Register are working in partnership with The Prescot School to fulfil their staffing needs. This popular Knowsley school have a requirement at the moment for a long-term Science Teacher. This particular vacancy is open to ECTs and experienced teachers alike. The successful applicant will be comfortable and willing to teach across the subject in Key Stages 3 and 4. The post is temporary initially, with a possibility of turning into a permanent role.
– Teaching Science across KS3 and KS4.
– Working across the department to ensure a high standard of teaching in Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
– Liaising with other teachers to share best practice.
– Experience teaching Science across KS3 and KS4.
– QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching qualification.
– DBS on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
– Good rates of pay, paid on a weekly basis.
– Supportive department and SLT.
– Opportunities to pursue permanent roles within The Prescot School and The Heath Family Trust.
If you are interested in this role please submit an up to date CV via the application button below. Successful applicants will be invited to an initial teams call.
The school and The Supply Register is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will require Safeguarding and Prevent training dated within the last 12 months. If you do not already have these qualifications, TSR are happy to provide you with a free, short on-line course. Please ask us for more details.