At The Supply Register, we are delighted to be working as the managed service provider for The Redhill Academy Trust and their 15 Schools across the East Midlands area. We are extremely pleased to be expanding our bank and are actively recrfuiting for a Science Teacher to work across the Secondary Schools in this trust.
By joining the bank, you will receive bookings directly through The Supply Register for the Secondary Schools in this trust based in Nottinghamshire:
- The Redhill Academy
- The Carlton Academy
- Hall Park Academy
- The Oakwood Academy
- South Nottinghamshire Academy
- Colonel Frank Seeley Academy
- The Carlton Academy
You will be informed about a range of requirements includng daily, short-term cover, long-term supply as well as positions which may lead to permanent opportunities.
We provide a range of assignments to our bank staff including: day to day cover, short term sickness cover & long-term cover which can lead to permanent work. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, I am very keen to speak with you! I am currently welcoming experienced Science Teachers as well as Newly Qualified Teachers:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Proven track record of securing excellent outcomes
- Have up-to-date knowledge of specialist subject and assessment requirements
- Strong classroom management skills
- A growth mindset and high standards of professionalism
- Ability to differentiate and work with students of all abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have high expectations of yourself and work collaboratively to improve teaching and raise standards across the academies.
About The Redhill Academy Trust:
The Redhill Academy Trust was officially formed in 2010 & there are four principles that guide everything that the academies aim to achieve:
- High expectations of all students
- Valuing and celebrating academic achievement
- Outstanding teaching for all students
- Widening students’ experiences through a range of extra-curricular activities including sports and the performing arts
Redhill was the first secondary school in Nottinghamshire to gain an “outstanding” Ofsted rating for the quality of teaching. This has now been achieved twice in succession.
If you are interested in working at the Schools which form the Redhill Academy Trust, please do get in touch.
Stacey Vessey – Stacey.Vessey@supplyregister.uk