Teacher of Science
Start Sept 21
The Supply Register are working on an exclusive basis with one of our partner secondary schools in Chesterfield. We are recruiting for a Science teacher to work at the school on a supply basis starting ASAP.
The teacher must have experience within a Secondary school setting and be confident in delivering a well-structured lesson. You will be teaching across key stage 3 & 4.
We welcome applications from newly qualified teachers also.
To be considered for the position of Science Teacher you must have:
- Experience in teaching Science up to key stage 4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Teaching Qualification
- Have an enhanced DBS on the update service
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture
At the Supply Register, we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long-term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day
If you are a Science teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Danielle Noble via email or the resourcing team on telephone 0114 4890960.