Experienced Receptionist required in Sheffield
Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 8am – 4pm (hours may vary)
By joining the The Supply Register staff bank you will receive regular updates from dedicated Partnership Executives about immediate requirements (daily, short term and long-term supply) as well of any upcoming positions within the trust on either a permanent or fixed term basis.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in schools and have excellent written and oral communication skills along with a working knowledge of SIMS. Temp to perm is available for this role for the right candidate.
Duties will include:
- Inputting details onto school system.
- Answering phones and taking messages.
- Typing of letters and memos.
- Filing, faxing, and photocopying.
- Liaising between staff, parents, and pupils
- Welcoming visitors to the school.
In return you will receive:
- A dedicated consultant with The Supply Register
- A competitive daily rate
- A fantastic school environment
- Career Progression
Requirements to be considered for this post:
- Must have Right To Work
- Must Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references covering the last 24 months in full
Please apply for this position if you are interested and a member of staff will be in touch with you shortly.