Experienced Receptionist required in Litherland
Days: Thursdays and Fridays only
Hours: 8am – 4pm (hours may vary)
We are looking to employ an experienced and confident receptionist to work at one of our schools in Litherland. As a school receptionist you will be the first point of contact for students, parents and visitors and will welcome them into the school. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working in schools and have excellent written and oral communication skills along with a working knowledge of SIMS.
Duties will include:
- Inputting details onto school system.
- Answering phones and taking messages.
- Typing of letters and memos.
- Filing, faxing, and photocopying.
- Liaising between staff, parents, and pupils
- Welcoming visitors to the school.
- Other reasonable duties as requested.
In return you will receive:
- A dedicated consultant with The Supply Register
- A competitive daily rate
- A fantastic school environment
- Career Progression
Requirements to be considered for this post:
- Must have Right To Work
- Must Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references covering the last 24 months in full
Please apply for this position if you are interested and a member of staff will be in touch with you shortly.