Wade Deacon Trust
The Supply Register are the managed service provider for all schools within the Wade Deacon Trust and help provide short term and long term supply staffing needs to all trust locations.
Whiston Willis Primary School – Reception/School office administration
Start date 18th October
Whiston Willis as part of the Wade Deacon Multi-Academy Trust requires a highly motivated Reception/Administrator to join their team for a temporary position. The school will be looking to appoint someone into such role for the new academic year so would be an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a long term role in the foreseeable future. If you are looking for a temporary contract (approx October – December could be longer) and have the skills to fulfil the advertised role then it is an excellent opportunity to be part of a lovely and supportive team and work in a fantastic school environment,
– General front of house duties
– Developing good relationships with Parents and Students
– General Admin tasks such as data entry and updating the school’s systems.
– Liaising with other members of staff within the department.
– Speaking with parents/carers where appropriate to check on attendance, etc.
– Documenting and reporting absences to necessary agencies/ SLT
– Safeguard trained or willing to have up to date safeguard training
– Ability to work independently and a part of a team
– Previous SIMs experience and worked with Parent pay ideal
– Experience working within a School setting would be an advantage.
– Enhanced DBS certificate on the Update Service (or be willing to apply for one).
– Good communication, organisation and basic IT skills.
– Good rates of pay, paid weekly initially.
– Access to the Trust’s other permanent roles.
Please apply now or call Tom at The Supply Register for more information.