The Supply Register is the newly appointed managed service provider for Ark Schools and their 39 Academies in Birmingham, Hastings, London and Portsmouth, supporting the Trust with all their supply and temporary staffing requirements. As part of this service, we are currently recruiting Premises Staff to work at our schools throughout Nort and West London.
The Premises Staff will play an integral role in ensuring the Academy is a safe and inviting environment for students, staff and visitors. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic with great practical skills and excellent customer service. Experience with general day to day maintenance is essential and a specialism in a particular trade such as plumbing, electrical work or similar would be advantageous.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience in building maintenance, ideally within an educational setting.
- Skills in basic decorating, plumbing and handyman tasks.
- Knowledge of and experience of using Windows and MS Office.
- Experience in general administrative tasks.
- Experience in monitoring the work of others such as cleaners and contractors (desirable)
- Able to meet the physical demands of the role including working at height and manual handling.
- GCSE at grade C or above (equivalent) Maths and English
- HSE First Aid at Work (desirable)
- Other relevant health and safety qualifications and/or willingness to undergo training as required.
- Right to Work in the UK
- Provide two professional reference
- This position is subject to the completion of an Enhanced DBS
Apply today or for more information on this and other opportunities across The Supply Register contact us on 0208 058 8960