Cover supervisors are employed to supervise pupils carrying out pre-prepared exercises/ lesson when teaching staff are on a short-term absence. The cover supervisor’s main job is to manage a classroom, ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set.
As a managed service provider for the Wade Deacon Multi-Academy Trust we support the whole trust with their requirement requirements. This includes daily supply, short term cover, long term cover, fixed term contracts and permanent recruitment. Due to the increased demands we are searching for School Cover Supervisors to join the trusts bank of staff.
Wade Deacon High School
The Grange School
Hillside High School
The Grange School
Yew Tree Primary
Sylvester Primary School
Whiston Willis Primary Academy.
By Joining the trusts bank you will receive regular updates from dedicated consultants about immediate requirements (daily, short term and long-term supply) as well of any upcoming position within the trust on either a permanent or fixed term basis.
Experience, Training and Qualifications:
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- SEN Experience is desirable.
- Must be a kind, caring, adaptable and a hard-working individual
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
The positions are varied therefore the role will suit individuals who are looking for full time, part time and flexible working arrangements.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are interested in the role, apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tim via email or the resourcing team on telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply.