School Cover Supervisors Required
Isaac Newton Academy
Flexible Working Arrangements
Responsibilities and Role:
– To act as the responsible adult within the classroom in the absence of the Teacher.
– Deliver pre-planned lessons and ensure students are keeping on task.
– Keep the register and liaise with other members of staff if there are any issues.
– Availability to work on a part-time or full-time basis (you choose the days you are available).
– Promoting the school values
A Cover Supervisor does not teach and does not have to a subject expert. You will be expected to manage the students behaviour and ensure all students are engaged, focused and completing the work that has been left in the absence of the teacher.
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references which must cover work/study periods within the last 24 months
– Free CPD Training
– Dedicated consultant to inform you of upcoming work opportunities
– Exclusive Acess to Ark Schools
If you are intrested, please apply today and a member of staff will be in touch
Benefits of Joining Ark’s Staff Bank
By Joining the Ark’s staff bank you will receive regular updates from dedicated Partnership Executives about immediate requirements (daily, short term and long-term supply) as well of any upcoming positions within the trust on either a permanent or fixed term basis. P
Pease only apply if you have school based experience.