School Cleaners – Wade Deacon High School, Widnes
The Supply Register are proud to working exclusively in partnership with the Wade Deacon Trust, including their Schools in the Widnes area. Wade Deacon High School are looking to add increased staff into their cleaning team, ideally adding a member of staff on a long term basis for their after school team (3pm-6pm).
Responsibilities include (but won’t be limited to):
– Sweeping/mopping/vacuumming where necessary.
– Wiping surfaces, tables and chairs.
– Emptying bins.
– Refilling soaps, paper towels, toilet rolls, etc.
– Previous experience would be desirable.
– Reliability and trustworthiness.
– Enhanced DBS (or be willing to apply for one).
Please apply today or call The Supply Register for more information.