School Cleaner x2
Wade Deacon High School
Widnes – WA8 7TD
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday (3pm to 6pm)
Hourly Pay: £10 per hour
To undertake the cleaning of designated areas within school premises to ensure they are kept in a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designated collection points.
- Sweeping floors.
- Mopping floors and stairs with micro fibre mops (main staircase – bonnet mops).
- Vacuum cleaning carpeted areas.
- To dust, damp wipe, wash furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces of cupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
- To clean all toilet areas, (hand basins, sinks, floors & mirrors. and clean changing room areas.
- To undertake wall washing and inside window panes, cleaning to a height no greater than body height plus an arm’s extension from floor level.
- To keep cleaning cupboards stocked, cleaned & locked at all times.
- The use cleaning agents as directed by the Supervisor in the cleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions & training (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations COSHH for short).
- Follow Health & Safety Procedures at all times, i.e. wet signed are used, inspect cleaning equipment before use.
- To report and remove graffiti immediately
- Report any damage or health and safety concerns immediately.
- To sign in and out on the Inventory System and Maintenance book.
- Respect confidentiality at all times.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships within the school establishment.
- To cover sickness and holidays when needed
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
All applicant will be subject to full employment checks including a DBS check being applied for or an update check being carried out on a current DBS.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD
- Gain great experience in schools
- We pay immediately to scale on long term positions.
- Find the work you want to do on our Candidate portal
- Weekly PAYE payments
If You are interested in the role, apply today – This position will be starting ASAP.