School Caterers Urgently Required
Ark Schools – London
Daily Supply, Short Term Supply, Long Term Supply and Permanent Requirements
Full Time, Part Time and Flexible Working Arrangements
The Supply Register currently works in partnership with Ark (Multi Academy Trust) and their schools are looking to recruit Caterers for day-to-day support and short/long term roles.
By Joining the Ark’s staff bank you will receive regular updates from dedicated Partnership Executives about immediate requirements (daily, short term and long-term supply) as well of any upcoming positions within the trust on either a permanent or fixed term basis.
You will be working as part of a team who ensure the delivery of a consistent, high-quality meal service that meets the needs of the Academy by assisting with all aspects of food preparation, food service, kitchen hygiene and other duties associated with the running of the kitchen and food service operations.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Assist in the preparation and cooking of a range of nutritious food for mealtimes
- Serve the food to an exceptional standard and interact with the staff and pupils in an appropriate and helpful way, always providing a knowledgeable service, in particular regarding allergens and other dietary requirements
- Assist in the sale, service and clearing of all food, beverages, and utensils
- Handle cash as required under supervision and/or operate a cashless till and any other items of catering machinery or equipment, as directed
- Assist with routine and deep cleaning of the kitchen, food storage, service and dining areas, including heavy and light equipment and machinery, crockery, and cutlery, in accordance with the cleaning schedule
- Follow established kitchen systems and procedures to guarantee an efficient and organised meal service
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
The positions are varied therefore the role will suit individuals who are looking for full time, part time and flexible working arrangements.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact us on 0208 058 8960