Hours: 37 hours per week
Salary: STC Grade 2 – NJC Points 3 – 5 Actual salary starting at £17,901 (£20,812 FTE)
Term Time only: 39 weeks per annum
The Supply Register are currently seeking an experienced School Administrator.
The school offers a welcoming and friendly environment and they are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running.
Requirements for the Role:
- Experience in administration and customer service
- Organised and accurate in a fast-paced environment, with an energetic, enthusiastic approach
- Ability to use initiative and maintain a positive focus on solutions
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Share our values and ethos to provide a safe and happy environment for all our children to flourish
Tasks will typically include:
- ‘Front of house’ providing a friendly welcome to all visitors, pupils, parents, and stakeholders
- Deliver an effective and efficient administrative service, working collaboratively with the wider Trust
- Perform a variety of administration tasks, with competency using IT systems
- Assist the SENDCO with administrative duties
- Work as part of our dedicated pupil services team at the heart of operational activity for our school
Ideal candidate will have experience of working in the same role with in a Primary School and have DBS on the update service. If you don’t already have a DBS then a new application will need to processed for you.